CoSN state chapters function at the grassroots level to effect change in the field of educational technology. The national office of CoSN works closely with state chapters to develop and deliver professional development, build capacity among members, provide leadership and policy recommendations, advocate on behalf of technology officers, and much more. Learn more about CoSN and State Chapters at: http://www.cosn.org/about/state-chapters
The Association of Computer Professionals in Education enacted the Pacific Northwest CoSN Chapter in 2015 to create an ACPE CTO Council that:
- Provides an interactive and engaging forum for educational IT professionals in Oregon and Washington to share knowledge and skills on best practices, emerging trends and technologies pertinent to serving and supporting the K-12 environment.
- Advocates for professional development of education technology directors, CTOs, administrators, and leaders in Oregon and Washington.
- Elevates the professional practice of education technology by coordinating and providing peer networking and collaborative opportunities for members.
- Supports education technology leaders in providing visionary leadership, sound research and examples of best practices.
Pacific Northwest Chapter CTO Council Board Officers
- Steve Langford, President
- Allen Miedema, President-elect
- Cheri Rhinhart, Past President
- Susan Barnard, Secretary
- Seymour Hanfling, Board Director
- Sandy Maynard, Board Director
Contact: Steve Langford, firstname.lastname@example.org